Nutrition and Fitness Scholarship
This scholarship fund was established by the faculty of San Diego Mesa College’s Nutrition Dept., to recognize and provide financial assistance to students who are declared Nutrition or Nutrition and Fitness majors and who have achieved outstanding scholarship and leadership.
To be eligible recipients must:
- Be currently enrolled and have taken at least 3 required nutrition courses for either the AS or Certificate of Achievement in Nutrition or Nutrition & Fitness at Mesa College.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Provide a letter from a food or nutrition community service organization verifying work as a volunteer.
- Must be a Nutrition major
- Be enrolled at least part-time (6 or more units)
Immediate release of full award (May of this 2020)
Scholarship funds are available four to six weeks after scholarships are announced.